Be In-the-Know On Your Radiation Intake-Just like a Pro EMF Analysis
Our 2019 Professional Meter Best
Looking for ease and accuracy as you search out hidden EMF radiation? This professional RF radiation meter is may be just what you're looking for.
We are pleased to announce the release of the professional version. brand new Safe and Sound Pro RF Meter. This meter is like no other meter currently available in the price range. With LED zone readings and a numeric read out, this meter has it all.
Accurate. Calibrated. Detect Extremely Low Levels Of Radiation
This Radiation detector arrives and stays perfectly calibrated with continuous use.The Safe and Sound Pro RF Meter is a compact, simple to use meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 12Ghz). The meter has been tested and certified by The Centre for Intelligent Antenna and Radio Systems (CIARS) Lab at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
Listen to Invisible EMF Radiation Waves.
We really find the Peak Hold feature helpful as we compare EMF measurements from various wireless items and at various distances
And like the home version, this amazing meter also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
Detect and Measure From 200 MHZ to 1.2 GHZ
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Cell towers
- Cell phones and smartphones emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Smart Door Bells and Cameras
- Alexa and Google Home
- Wireless speakers
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz) or WAP
- Bluetooth devices
- Smart meter emissions
- Baby monitors
- Wireless in Your car
- laptops and computers on WiFi and/or using Cell data
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven-for leaks and normal use
- Wired headphones, wireless headphones or Air tube
- True response detection range: (650 MHz to 10 GHz) +/- 6dB, effective 200 MHz to 12 GHz
- Accuracy +/- 6dB - Performance tested in 3rd party RF testing lab
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification - 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electriclly Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurment technology and is sensitive below 0.5 µW/m²
- Will measure 5G cellular if between (200MHz - 12GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,000,000 µW/m²
- Peak Hold
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 2.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA) - >15 hour battery life with speaker on
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8") - Fits in most pockets!
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA