Multi-Function Grounded USB-C to Ethernet Dongle that charges other devices at the SAME TIME!
This device lets you ground your laptop and surf the internet at the same time!
Connect any device that has a USB-C (aka Thunderbolt) connection to the internet - Macbooks, Chromebooks, androids and new iPhone 15s!
Plus! Use the multiple ports on the side to charge other devices!
Why do you need to ground your device?
Laptops are almost always ungrounded. This is a huge problem. Cell phones need a way to connect to wired networks so you don't have to radiate yourself with WiFi. We just improved our adapter big time! Now you can charge your phone or tablet with this new adapter. You can hook it up to a regular charger and this adapter will ground your charger. You can hook it up to a battery pack (battery bank) for even cleaner charging while you are using the adapter.
Here's Why We Love the exclusive device created by Shaun Kranish, EMF engineer and consultant.
1) First and foremost - it grounds your laptop!
This is Shaun who created the adapter showing the measurement of dirty electricity running through his body when the laptop is un-grounded and then grounded.
No Grounding: 9.97 Micro-amps
Grounded Just 2.95 Micro-amps
2) Provides you with Ethernet (wired Internet)
Here's Me, August showing you the EMF radiation when laptop is using WiFi
3) Let's you charge your other device
4) Gives you more USB 3.0 Ports (built-in hub)
5) Gives you 4K Ultra-High-Definition video output with HDMI port
6) Grounds your laptop using our Double Shielded Cat8 Cable
- Plugs into USB-C Port and offers 5Gbps (gigabits per second) connection speed
- NO wireless/WiFi transmitter
- 1 USB-C charging port
- 3 Port USB 3.0 hub built-in
- 1 HDMI video port supporting 4K Ultra High Definition video output
- 1 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet Port for wired networking
- 16-gauge 3-prong ground-only plug for grounding purposes
Read More »