Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection in 2023 • Earbuds with Incredible Sound 2. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable. Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed 3. Grounded Lightning to Ethernet Adapter for iPhone. Use iPhone Online with NO EMF! 4. Super Power EMF Detector! All NEW Safe Sound II EMF Meter 5. The Hard Wire KIT! Turn Off WiFi and wire up your internet. Connect All Devices To The Internet--Phones laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 6. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 7. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our Best Gift List. Privacy Is Beautiful. 8. De-Stress Dough. Relax And Play. Digital Detox Therapy in A Jar For Mind, Body and Soul 9. The All Device Charging Cord- USB-C • Lightning • Micro USB All In One! 10. Charging Station. A Place to Charge Your Phone •Beautiful, Organized and Safe 11. Jet Black Pack: Anti-EMF Headphones, Phone Stand, Stylus & Adapter 12. Screen Cleansing Wipes. Our Fav New Screen Wipes! Clean Glasses, Laptops, Phones and Tablets- 13. Cable and Cord Tamers in Soft Stretchy Silicone 14. Big Folding Desk For Computer Time That Keeps Your Hands, Neck And Eyes Comfy On Your Computer And Ships FREE! 15. The Sticky Screen Cleaner Cover Your Camera or stick to your computer- 16. Vintage Text Message Analog Greeting Card 17. The Birthday Wish That Shows You Really Care. I Remembered Your Birthday Without Social Media 18. Our Favorite Analog Greeting Cards. You're My Favorite Person To Text- 72 Times A Day! 19. KIDS CREATIVITY PACK• Non-Toxic Colorful Crayons And Creative Coloring and Offline Activity Books 20. A to Z Easy EMF Detox! Clear Your Home Of EMF Step By Step- Ruan Living’s Workbook and Checklists
Listen Carefully, Teens: Invest in THESE
Hackers target adolescents webcams and personal image libraries to sell their privacy for a couple bucks, making them into virtual slaves and blackmailing them into not telling Mom and Dad. So wildly disturbing, the article details how hackers prey. Attached you'll find a link and the full report from the Digital Citizens Alliance. Here's what you can do about it:
1. Cover Your Webcam. TechWellness is so very thrilled to bring you Creep Blockers--a fun, inspirational and happy way to do just that and protect your privacy.
2. Update your operating systems, anti-virus and firewalls.
3. Don't click on strange links. Hackers want to trick you into clicking on malicious files.
4. Read the DCA Selling Slaves report (See research link below!)
5. Talk to your kids about web safety, the permanency of the Internet and sharing personal images and data about themselves. Lots of families use a "web safety contract" as a starting point.