Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection • Earbuds with Incredible Sound and No Radiation 2. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch. Get EMF Protection For Better Sleep and Calmer Days 3. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed! 4. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 5. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 6. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Classic Meter Detector 7. The Hard Wired KIT! Turn Off WiFI and Connect All Devices To The Internet- Phones, laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 8. Best and Cutest Blue Light Blocking Glasses. They Really Work! 9. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 10. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our🎁Best Gift List 11. Big Folding Desk For Computer Time That Keeps Your Hands, Neck And Eyes Comfy On Your Computer 12. A to Z Easy EMF Detox! Clear Your Home Of EMF Step By Step- Ruan Living’s Workbook and Checklists
Listen Carefully, Teens: Invest in THESE
Hackers target adolescents webcams and personal image libraries to sell their privacy for a couple bucks, making them into virtual slaves and blackmailing them into not telling Mom and Dad. So wildly disturbing, the article details how hackers prey. Attached you'll find a link and the full report from the Digital Citizens Alliance. Here's what you can do about it:
1. Cover Your Webcam. TechWellness is so very thrilled to bring you Creep Blockers--a fun, inspirational and happy way to do just that and protect your privacy.
2. Update your operating systems, anti-virus and firewalls.
3. Don't click on strange links. Hackers want to trick you into clicking on malicious files.
4. Read the DCA Selling Slaves report (See research link below!)
5. Talk to your kids about web safety, the permanency of the Internet and sharing personal images and data about themselves. Lots of families use a "web safety contract" as a starting point.