Today, let's take a break from Technology. Did you know that your iPhone can handle your texts for you? Set your phone to auto reply and just relax. Not only is it good for your mental health, but it allows you to give yourself a little digital detox and some T.L.C.
Let August show you how to set your phones. And, if you're looking for some suggestions for what to say in your auto reply, here are a couple of ideas:
- I'm taking a break from technology, unplugging for the next few hours. I will not be receiving your messages during this time.
- Taking a little detox from my cell. I promise to call you as soon as I am near my phone. [Insert Cute Emoji]
- Today is about me. I'll get back to you tomorrow. [Insert Cute Emoji]
- Unplugging for the day--you should too! Chat tomorrow. <3.
- On vacay with my hubby. We've decided to look at each other and not our phones! [Insert Winky Face Emoji]