This is the NEW Tri-Field meter. I used the original for years- 25 in fact. This meter makes it easy to detect the invisible electromagnetic fields or EMF coming from wireless and wired technology in your environment. And it soooo much better than the first tried and true Tri-Field meter, which was first in the field by the way.
Honestly, the Tri-Field is called TRI because measuring or detecting all three types of electromagnetic fields is super easy with this meter.
- Measures and Detects Magnetic Fields
- Measures and Detects Electric Fields
- Measures and Detects Radio Frequency Fields or RF radiation or Wireless EMF
- Has a New Feature To Help Determine If there is Dirty Electricity.
It's The Best Meter To Find Dirty Electricity in Your Home.
Magnetic, Electric and Basic RF Radiation Meter- The Tri Field is three EMF Fields. I love this a great all around meter. for Electric and Magnetic Functions like see the un-grounded vs the grounded cords below.
I have to tell you, when it first came out, I compared the magnetic field levels I got using the Tri-Field to my Alpha Labs AC Milligauss meter- I had that one for about 7 years- you'll see it in my video on screens with Larry Gust- The Tri-Field was spot on with the Alpha Lab professional magnetic meter.
So the Magnetic Reading On the Tri-Field Compared Favorably to the Pro Alpha Lab Milligauss meter for 1/2 the cost!
I also compared the Electric Field measurements and it showed lower reading then the expensive Gigahertz Solutions meter that I use. But the reading of Electric Fields works great to compare one lo
You'll be the smart one--able to find "hot spots" in your home, office, or at work so you can take steps for "prudent avoidance" of things like the microwave, dimmer switches, strong analog RF transmitters, TV's and computers, and of course, your mobile or cell phone.
- Easy to Read Backlit And Cool Digital Display
- Gives you instantaneous AND Peak Readings
- New* Weighted mode in addition to the Standard mode is used for measuring the electric current from EMF n the human body
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) for crystal clear, accurate readings
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- The Peak Hold Feature captures fast pulses, use this reading when taking these measurements when you're comparing one location to the other.
- Alpha Labs has included a weighted reading(which is up to 4 times the actual measurement) to use when trying to find the dirty electricity from magnetic EMF at higher frequencies.
The Tri Field To Measure Magnetic Fields: The Trifield lets you detect magnetic fields from problems with wiring, TV cables, un-shielded Ethernet and computer cables.
- The Beauty of the Weighted Magnetic Reading is this. It allows you to take a Magnetic Field and measure that same Field on Both Standard and Weighted. You take a standard reading, say from a lamp and look and record that reading. Then take a reading using the Weighted reading and compare the two readings. When you see a Weighted reading is significantly higher than the standard reading, you'll know that you're likely detecting Dirty Electricity or Electrosmog.
The Tri Field To Measure Electric Fields From Charging Cables and Devices that Are Being Charge, Wiring in lamps and wiring in walls, Computer Electric fields and more
The Trifield can detection the range of 40 Hz up to 100 KHz Detect at accuracy levels of ±5%
Measure RF Radiation or Wireless EMF Radiation From All Wireless Devices including Cellphone Towers and WiFi
- Measure RF Radiation From All Wireless Devices. Microwave ovens, cellphones, smartphones, laptops, desk top computers, Ring Doorbells, Alexa and ECHO systems, Nests, speakers- any and all wireless in your home can be detected in the 20 MHz to 6GHz with an accuracy of ±20% Measures in Milliwatts per square meter and is good to find EMF radiation but won't give you an exact reading like our Safe and Sound Pro.
If You Prefer Precise RF Radiation Measurements please see our Safe And Sound Meters
This is an excellent entry-level EMF detector for your journey on a life filled with less EMF.
Free Shipping to the US!
Features of the Trifield TF2
What Can You Measure With The Trifield TF2 EMF Meter?
- Cell Phones and Smartphones
- Tablets and Laptops
- Cell/Mobile Tower RF Radiation
- Radio Frequency Radiation from Smart meters
- WiFi's and Routers and Modems
- All Wireless items with BlueTooth including
- Electric and magnetic fields from powerlines and High tension wires
- Laptop and desktop computer radiation
- TV Radio Frequencys and Magnetic and Electric Fields
- Home Appliance Radiation, electric and magnetic fields from such as appliances, fans, electric blankets, Beamers and PEMF and other electric items
- Car Wireless energy and electric and magnetic fields
- Find the location of EMF radiation coming from your wiring and determine if it is dirty electricity
The peak percentage indicator works just like the field percentage indicator, and shows the maximum measurement on an arc display on the screen.
AC Magnetic Fields
Frequency Range – 40 Hz – 100 kHz
Accuracy – ±4% @ 50/60 Hz
Maximum Range – 100 milligauss
Sensitiviy – .1 milligauss
Axis – 3-axis
The TF2 is a 3-axis gaussmeter, which you can take measurements instantly from any angle. The magnetic function on this meter is bomb!
AC Electric Fields
Frequency Range – 40 Hz – 100 kHz
Accuracy – ±5% @ 50/60 Hz
Maximum Range – 1000 V/m
Sensitivity – 1 V/m
Axis – 1-axis
The single-axis means you'll need to face the meter in different directions to ascertain the true AC or alternating current electric exposure. This is fine, but unlike a professional meter. You'll still be able to get electric readings, but to precisely measure them, you'll need a Building Biologist or Electrical Engineer
Finally, Find The SAFE LEVELS and Know What numbers you're looking for. Visit our Electric and Magnetic EMF Standards Chart