THE Professional EMF Radiation Meter SHIPS FREE TO THE USA!
Looking for ease and accuracy as you search out hidden EMF radiation? This professional RF radiation meter is may be just what you're looking for.
We are pleased to announce the release of the professional version, the brand new Safe and Sound Pro 2 RF Meter.
The Pro 2 EMF Meter or Emf Radiation Meter is better than any other EMF Reader at this price!
With LED zone readings and a numeric read out, this Radio Frequency EMF meter has it all.
- Digital Wireless EMF Read out to levels of 2,500,000!
- Audio Meter Readings With Unique Sound Signatures For WiFi, Cell, Bluetooth and Satellite Signals
- EMF Reader has Continuous Reading and PEAK Readings to See Simultaneously
- Sound Can Be Turned On or OFF
Accurate. Calibrated. Detect Extremely Low Levels Of Radiation with the Pro 2 EMF Meter
This replaces our TES 593 meter because we've found it to be more accurate and precise in finding and detecting extremely low levels of wireless EMF.
This Radiation detector arrives and stays perfectly calibrated with continuous use.
The Safe and Sound Pro RF Meter is a compact, simple to use meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 12Ghz). The meter has been tested and certified by The Centre for Intelligent Antenna and Radio Systems (CIARS) Lab at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
Listen and See Invisible EMF Radiation Waves on This EMF Reader
We really find the Peak Hold feature helpful as we compare EMF measurements from various wireless items and at various distances .
And like much less expensive home version, this amazing meter also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
Detect, Read And Measure EMF radiation From 200 MHZ to 8 GHZ!!
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Cell towers
- Cell phones and smartphones emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Smart Door Bells and Cameras
- Alexa and Google Home
- Wireless speakers
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz) or WAP
- Bluetooth devices
- Smart meter emissions
- Baby monitors
- Wireless in Your car
- laptops and computers on WiFi and/or using Cell data
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven-for leaks and normal use
- Wired headphones, wireless headphones or Air tube
Scroll down to learn more about radio frequency energy or EMF radiation and watch a video.