You Need These At Night For The Best Sleep!
Blue Light can suppress melatonin production and alter circadian rhythms. These negative impacts can lead to anxiety, depression, and insomnia. That's why we adore these Sleep Glasses. Slip them on at sunset and let your body get sleepy naturally. These glasses offer a full block to the SIDES of the face as well. That's why they work best.
These Sleep Glasses have Orange lenses that have been tested in an Optic Lab to guarantee they block the blue light- better than many of the expensive blue light blockers.
We worked with optic experts to make sure our Sleep Glasses block more of the harmful spectrum of blue and green light that stops your body from making wonderful sleep producing melatonin while maximizing vision, comfort and color perception, creating a sleep enhancing experience like no other. And at a great price!
Having Trouble Sleeping? Join Our Find Your Sleep Gate challenge!
These are our top rated to provide an inexpensive solution to turn blue light at night side effects around, keep your melatonin levels up and get a beautiful sleep.
We love these anti-blue light glasses because you can wear them all day if you'd like, to cut down on eye strain from computers and screens. But during daylight hours Blue Light is good for you! For the perfect blue light diet be sure to wear these Certified to Block blue light glasses in the later hours of the day.
The Right Way To Block Blue Light For Sleep: Our Sleep Lenses Keep Light From Hitting Your Eyes 0n Top And On The Sides
The complete Anti Blue Light wrap-around single lens provides a full panoramic view and offers solid protection. No light can sneak in the sides- like a good sleep mask. These are the only true and complete Blue light Protection
We like the comfy nose cushion because it's soft snug unlike most inexpensive glasses that don't come with this pleasant feature. We love that they are certified to block 86% of the harmful blue light. We recommend wearing them 2 to 3 hours before bedtime for optimal results.
Need Blue Blockers That Go Over Your Prescription Glasses?
We've got your eyes covered! The Yellow Wrap Around Blue Blockers actually make for a cute look once they are put on over your prescription glasses. They work great and block 75% of the blue light that block melatonin production and release
Blue Light is naturally occurring, but with digital--we're just exposed to way too much of it, even in the daytime hours. It's like we're outside in bright light 16 hours a day--which is why we also recommend an Anti Blue Light Screen Protector which blocks some of the light--at all times. These block 96% of Blue Light and are perfect for night-time computer work or TV screens.
The Best Blue Light Daily Health Plan:
- Use Device Screen Blockers on iPhones, Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktop Computers for 35% to 40% Blue Blocking
- Daytime Screen or Artificial Light Environment: Use Clear Computer Glasses With 35% to 40% Blue Blocking Capability. Use Reading or Magnify Computer Glasses
- Use These Sleep Prep Orange Blue Blockers After Sunset to Block over 86% of Blue Light at night for healthy melatonin production and sleep.
- Use These Yellow Over Prescription Glasses After Sunset if you wear glasses to block over 70% of Blue Light at night for healthier melatonin production and sleep.
- Swap out A Red or Orange light bulb in the light in your bedroom
Use the Ultimate Dark Blue Block for Bright Environments or TV or Movie watching at Night to block almost 97% of Blue Light
We get asked a lot if using two 35% blocking products at once will increase the block to 70%. Here's how blue blockers work:
Layering screen protectors or Blue Blocking glasses does not increase the percentage of blue light blocked. The color and composition of each "blocker" eliminates a certain spectrum of waves of blue light.
Scroll down to learn more and watch a video about the effects of Blue Light.
BONUS: Use a red light bulb before night time to reduce blue light exposure and get your eyes ready for bed. Here's a good one from Dave Asprey
- They are tested to block 86% of Blue light on the 400-700nm scale.
- Soft non-slip rubber temple tips provide non-binding fit
- Integrated nose piece
- Offers high contrast and low light image resolution
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses