Block Outdoor Blue Light With These Top Sellers
So many of us are getting major doses of blue light these days. Blue light from outdoor light adds to your intake. Now some blue light is wonderful and has the benefit of stimulating cortisol. But TOO much Blue Light--these glasses provide relief and turn the world a beautiful jewel tone.
- Temples adjust to four different lengths.
- Nose buds secure the glass and prevent slipping.
- 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection without distracting seams or traditional type side shields.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards.
Block 100% of UVA and UVB in the 200 to 380 nanometer range
We call these the "red" glasses and they have quickly become our team's favorite. They are dark orange with some red thrown in. If you're outside and there's any kind of haze or cloudy, overcast conditions, these babies will light up your life! They bring color back to your world and they will give you instant relief on those super bright days. It's like putting on happy glasses.
HOW THIS COLOR LENS WORKS
The Sun Blocks shield you from 96% of blue light in 380 to 450nm range the and 100% of UV-A & B.
Circadian System Peak Sensitivity:Blocks 95% of the Blue Light In This Range
Research has determined the PEAK "nm range" where light exposure will most effect melatonin production. So blocking this range of Blue Light should be most effective in contributing to a good sleep and good circadian rhythms.
- Approximate Vision and Eye Health Peak Sensitivity Blocks 93% of the Blue Light In This Range
Research has determined the PEAK "nm range" where light exposure has been shown to effect vision. So blocking this range of Blue Light should be most effective in contributing to vision and eye health.
- 380-540 96% ALL CIRCADIAN
- 400-500 96% ALL EYE HEALTH