Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection • Earbuds with Incredible Sound and No Radiation 2. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed 3. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 4. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Crossbody Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 5. Super Power EMF Detector! All NEW Safe Sound II EMF Meter 6. The Hard Wire KIT! Turn Off WiFI. Connect All Devices To The Internet- Phones laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 7. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 8. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our Best Gift List 9. Tech Gift Set In Black •Avoid EMF in Style Stylus•Anti Radiation Headphones- Gift Wrapped For Giving 10. Soft Pink Gift Set. Password Book•Webcam Cover•Stylus•Blue Block Glasses 11. A Place to Charge Your Phone •Beautiful, Organized and Safe 12. Big Folding Desk For Computer Time That Keeps Your Hands, Neck And Eyes Comfy On Your Computer 13. The Sticky Screen Cleaner Cover Your Camera or stick to your computer- 14. The Birthday Wish That Shows You Really Care. I Remembered Your Birthday Without Social Media 15. Vintage Text Message Analog Greeting Card 16. Our Favorite Analog Greeting Cards. You're My Favorite Person To Text- 72 Times A Day! 17. A to Z Easy EMF Detox! Clear Your Home Of EMF Step By Step- Ruan Living’s Workbook and Checklists
Listen Carefully, Teens: Invest in THESE
Hackers target adolescents webcams and personal image libraries to sell their privacy for a couple bucks, making them into virtual slaves and blackmailing them into not telling Mom and Dad. So wildly disturbing, the article details how hackers prey. Attached you'll find a link and the full report from the Digital Citizens Alliance. Here's what you can do about it:
1. Cover Your Webcam. TechWellness is so very thrilled to bring you Creep Blockers--a fun, inspirational and happy way to do just that and protect your privacy.
2. Update your operating systems, anti-virus and firewalls.
3. Don't click on strange links. Hackers want to trick you into clicking on malicious files.
4. Read the DCA Selling Slaves report (See research link below!)
5. Talk to your kids about web safety, the permanency of the Internet and sharing personal images and data about themselves. Lots of families use a "web safety contract" as a starting point.