Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection • Earbuds with Incredible Sound and No Radiation 2. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch For Better Sleep and Calmer Days- Unplug! 3. Cat 8 Grounded Double Shieled Ethernet Cable. Hardwire iPhone, Computers, WiFI and All Devices to the Internet. No EMF! 4. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 5. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 6. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Classic Meter Detector 7. The Hard Wired KIT! Turn Off WiFI and Connect All Devices To The Internet- Phones, laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 8. Best and Cutest Blue Light Blocking Glasses. They Really Work! 9. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 10. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our🎁Best Gift List
How to Stay Healthy and Happy at Home During Coronavirus
From the beginning, I have prided myself on staying away from fear-driven content and instead focusing on science-backed, truth-filled and empowering information to help you live the healthiest and most peace-filled life possible.
As we walk through this Coronavirus season together, this is more important than ever. That's why I've compiled some prevalent information from my most trusted sources to ensure you all are equipped to stay healthy and full of hope whatever comes our way.
In this post you can find the following:
- Our favorite solutions to keep you healthy (and sane!) while working from home
- How to build your immune system from one of our Tech Wellness Experts Dr. Leigh Erin
- Some of our favorite resources to help you continue on your journey of health and balance while quarantined/practicing social distancing
- The CDC's research on how long Coronavirus can stay on surfaces - including ways to kill it on your device and around your house.
Working From Home Wellness Tips
Immune Building During the Coronavirus
We care about every part of your health! That's why we couldn't help but share these awesome tips on how to keep your immune system strong from Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, an integrative medicine doctor and trusted Tech Wellness Expert! Find out more about how to stay healthy by "treating the whole person" here.
- The Immunity Kit. Vitamin C + Power Immune.Carefully sourced Vitamin C capsules from the Camu Camu plant and a proprietary blend of virus killers like Echinacea and Berberine. We made a travel kit for when you're on the move!
- Brazil Nuts. Selenium can fight the Coronavirus. Studies show selenium deficiencies can increase the risk of developing viruses.
- Sunlight. This past weekend, I sprawled out on the beach, basking in the energy rays of the sun. Sunlight can kill germs!
- Relax. Chronic stress can manifest negatively in many diseases. Don't make things worse with panic. Less stress, less disease.
Our Favorite Resources to Help You and Your Family Thrive and Find Balance During the Coronavirus
Bedroom Digital Detox: You're likely spending much more time at home than ever before. Make sure your most important room is your sanctuary by giving your bedroom a digital detox for better sex, better sleep and better health!
- WiFi -Free Games for Kids: Looking for some extra entertainment for the little ones without the risk of increased EMF exposure? We compiled a list of 25 WiFi-Free (and FREE $$) games for kids from toddlers to teens. Just be sure to turn the device on airplane mode and as always, limit screen time!
Grounding: Just because you're social distancing doesn't mean you can't take some time to get outside and do some grounding. Being barefoot outside, on conductive surfaces such as grass, sand, soil, and concrete has a ton of health benefits like reduced inflammation and pain relief.
- 10 Tips to Prevent Digital Dementia and Brain Fog: Are you finding yourself on your devices much more than normal? We've created a list of 10 ways to prevent the very real brian fog caused by the overuse of tech.
How long Coronavirus Stays on Surfaces and How to Kill It - Including your Devices!
We recently posted a deep dive look at why your phone might just be the filthiest object you own...18x times dirtier than a men's public bathroom. Can you say YUCK! Read the whole article here.
Coronavirus on your phone!
Coronavirus was "persistent" or "active" as two new research studies noted for up to 9 days. One that looked at it specifically on surfaces and the other that measured the virus in "aerosols" or basically how long it could last if it were airborne.
The point is, this coronavirus can remain alive for a very long time and lower temperatures make it last longer as does more humidity.
Here's the How Long Does It Last On . . Chart: Our phones are made of metal, aluminum and glass.
Smartphones and tablets and laptops ALL have glass screens. The research shows the Coronavirus or HCoV can last up to 5 days on that surface. The back of the phone can be metal, plastic or glass- The SARS-CoV can last up to 9 days on the plastic, 4 days on glass and 5 days on metal. This virus does not want to die.
HERE'S WHAT THE RESEARCH TELLS US CAN ELIMINATE THE CORONAVIRUS FROM SURFACES
They compiled 22 research studies that tested everything from iodine to hydrogen peroxide and benzalkonium chloride- which is found in many hand sanitizers, and put it all in one important document.
The CDC lists products that they register to work against the Cornavirus.
Really important, The CDC also has a section mandating the length of time needed for a cleaning agent to stay wet on a surface to kill the Cornavirus.
The CDC listing shows that some products, like some "phantom" product called Cousteau P- which can't be found anywhere- can work in just 30 seconds, while good old fashioned Clorox bleach need to stay on the surface for 5 minutes.
BLEACH IS THE WINNER!
For folks like you and me, the practical answer is Clorox. Most of us have had it in our homes or have it now and we know how to use it safely.
DON'T USE BLEACH FULL STRENGTH! Even Clorox says this. The proper dilution is 1/2 cup of bleach per gallon of water. Also, the CDC says to make sure surfaces stay wet for FIVE MINUTES to insure effectiveness.
Check out the full article for a deep dive on the CDC's research, effects the dirty phone can have on your beautiful skin, how my home is practicing sanitization during this time, Apple's instructions on how to clean your phone, and more.
SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS OF HEALTH, STRENGTH AND HEALING FOR US ALL!
I hope this article is helpful to you. Please let me know if you have other science backed ideas and above all else, I’m hoping that you will