Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection in 2023 • Earbuds with Incredible Sound 2. 2023's Best WiFi Kill Switch. Turn Off WiFi With One Click. Get EMF Protection For Better Sleep and Calmer Days 3. High Speed Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable. Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed 4. No EMF Alarm Clock. Keep The Bedroom EMF Radiation Free! Best Silent Analog Alarm Clock 5. Fast Grounded Lightning Ethernet Adapter. Use iPhone Online with NO Radio Frequency EMF 6. Sleep Prep Glasses. Wrap To Block More Blue Light! 2 Styles: Complete Block And Over Glasses Blockers 7. Super Power EMF Detector! All NEW Safe Sound II EMF Meter 8. EMF Protection Starter Pack 9. 2023 Best•Cutest Blue Light Blockers. Daytime Glasses Reduce Glare On All Screens 10. Faraday Bags. Quality• Affordable• Sleek Faraday Cellphone Case for Privacy + EMF Protection That Works! 11. Hard Wire KIT! Turn Off WiFi and wire up your internet. Connect All Devices To The Internet--Phones laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 12. Tri Field EMF Meter. My Top Pick for EMF Detection. Find All EMF: Electric, Magnetic EMF, Dirty Electricity and RF Radiation. 13. Top EMF Reader. Professional EMF Radiation Meter Rated BEST By Experts• FREE SHIPPING! 14. Key Fob Faraday Protectors That Are Pretty and Practical In Colorful Nylon 15. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 16. De-Stress Dough. Relax And Play. Digital Detox Therapy in A Jar For Mind, Body and Soul 17. Screen Cleansing Wipes. Our Fav New Screen Wipes! Clean Glasses, Laptops, Phones and Tablets- 18. Private Consultation with Tech Wellness Founder August Brice 19. Mom's Pretty Pink Gift Set Holidy Set Women LOVE! 20. Screen-Free Fun! Get the Kids OFF-LINE! Build A Solar Car, Non-Toxic Playdoh, Bubbles, Crayons 21. Disconnect Gift Set: De-Stress Dough, WiFi Switch, Coloring Set
6 Great Reasons to Unplug From Technology. Plus 9 Easy Ways to Try Unplugging Today
When's the last time you spent a whole day unplugged from technology?
Unplugging is a lifestyle choice for me, but I recently convinced my tech-obsessed hubby to unplug for a whole 24 hours in honor of the National Day of Unplugging. Scroll to the Bottom to Take The Pledge and access goodies at the National Day of Unplugging site!
What did my husband and I do on the National Day of Unplugging?
He loved it. I loved it. We read books, we hiked, met friends for breakfast and talked. But the real point of difference came in the morning, the time we normally go downstairs to check our phones, was instead filled with looking at the sky, having coffee and chatting. The 24 hours of not allowing the tug of a text, an Instagram browse or those work emails that always seem to need my attention allowed the time to pass sooo s-l-o-w-l-y.
It was amazing. It was lovely. It was so good he's asked me several times since if we could do it again.
I try to spend at least one day a week totally disconnected from technology, but if that feels overwhelming to you, smaller consistent moments of unplugging also c an have huge benefits. What is you took a 15 minute break while working to take a walk around the neighborhood, committed to an hour unplugged before bed, or prioritized a few hours over the weekend to leave your phone at home for an adventure with friends or family?
9 Easy Ways to Unplug
Try just one- or try them all
- Grab your phone and delete ONE app. One less app is one less distraction.
- Disconnect to reconnect in a way that you haven’t since you got your first smartphone. Try a power off dinner. The food and the company will both be more satisfying.
- You and someone you love (pets included) are the only ones who should share your bed. Tell your phone and laptop you need downtime.
- And speaking of the bedroom, experience the best rest with less blue light in your nightlife.
- Tech Wellness has a selection of ways to to beat the blues. For now, try Nightshift or download Flux on your devices.
- Hide Notifications. Try this for fewer distractions for at least a block of time each day.
- Meditation. Yoga. Your Time. Try all Device free and get more out of your free time.
- Break a sweat with your phone on Airplane. Distraction free. Wireless EMF energy free.
- Every day, no matter where you are, take 5 minutes to feel your feet on the ground. Breathe
Unplugging to intentionally connect.
If thinking about being disconnected makes you uncomfortable, watch the video and see how to activate a simple iPhone option that will automatically notify your tribe anytime they try and reach you.
6 Big Benefits of Unplugging on This Day To Disconnect!
- Better Sleep: 47% of adults say they miss out on sleep due to internet usage.
Better Family Relationships: 21% of UK children feel their parents don’t listen to them properly because they’re constantly picking up emails, calls or texts on their mobiles 27% say their parents have double standards about technology. We love the idea of the whole family unplugging.
- A Healthier YOU: Wireless energy and your body’s energy. There are 1,000's of studies linking the energy (EMF) that emanates from our digital devices to a myriad of conditions and diseases. Now no one is absolutely 100% sure exactly any one person will be affected by the EMF's. Our own US government has been doing research and they released partial findings this year connecting cell phone use to brain cancer in rats. At TechWellness, we believe better safe than sorry when it comes to emf exposure, so the less, the better.
- Better Emotional Empathy: A UCLA study found that pre-teens who were deprived of screens for five days through a digital detox were much better at reading people’s emotions (non-verbal skills) than children who continued using screens. Makes sense; the teens were actually paying attention to each other vs technology. And let’s be real--nothing’s more annoying than trying to talk to someone whose face has been sucked into their screen.
Better Cognition : In a Cellphone Distraction study, Researchers from the McCombs School Of Business at The University of Texas at Austin conducted experiments with nearly 800 smartphone users to measure how well subjects did on assignments when their cellphones were present. Adrian Ward found that even when our phones turned off and over, they’re on our minds leaving fewer resources available for other tasks and undercutting cognitive capacity. You'll see how much more focused and sharp you can be when your devices aren't distracting.
- A Happier YOU: Staying off all social media for a week has been shown in a study to increase happiness. Nothing is better than a brighter mood and wider smile.
People tell us that just by wearing this cute statement pieces, unplugging is easier. My friend Michelle says that she loves wearing the Power Off shirt because she's reminded to stay mindful, turning to tech, only when she has to.