Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection in 2023 • Earbuds with Incredible Sound 2. 2023's Best WiFi Kill Switch. Turn Off WiFi With One Click. Get EMF Protection For Better Sleep and Calmer Days 3. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable. Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed 4. No EMF Alarm Clock. Keep The Bedroom EMF Radiation Free! Best Silent Analog Alarm Clock 5. Fast Grounded Lightning Ethernet Adapter. Use iPhone Online with NO Radio Frequency EMF 6. Sleep Prep Glasses. Wrap To Block More Blue Light! 2 Styles: Complete Block And Over Glasses Blockers 7. Super Power EMF Detector! All NEW Safe Sound II EMF Meter 8. 2023 Best•Cutest Blue Light Blockers. Daytime Glasses Reduce Glare On All Screens 9. Faraday Bags. Quality• Affordable• Sleek Faraday Cellphone Case for Privacy + EMF Protection That Works! 10. The Hard Wire KIT! Turn Off WiFi and wire up your internet. Connect All Devices To The Internet--Phones laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 11. Tri Field EMF Meter. My Top Pick for EMF Detection. Find All EMF: Electric, Magnetic EMF, Dirty Electricity and RF Radiation. 12. EMF Protection Starter Pack 13. Top EMF Reader. Professional EMF Radiation Meter Rated BEST By Experts 14. Key Fob Faraday Protectors That Are Pretty and Practical In Colorful Nylon 15. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 16. De-Stress Dough. Relax And Play. Digital Detox Therapy in A Jar For Mind, Body and Soul 17. Screen Cleansing Wipes. Our Fav New Screen Wipes! Clean Glasses, Laptops, Phones and Tablets- 18. Private Consultation with Tech Wellness Founder August Brice 19. Disconnect Gift Set: De-Stress Dough, WiFi Switch, Coloring Set 20. Screen-Free Fun! No Plan Needed Non-Toxic Offline Activities for any age!
Take A Digital Break!-The Digital Detox You Can Live Everyday.
Time to put YOU and that beautiful body of yours first.
A digital detox is the break your body needs!
Here are 10 sweet tips for ditching the unending notifications that may be making you anxious, lose the blue light that's stressing your skin and effecting your regenerative sleep, and to taper the wireless energy that could be messing with your body's energy
Whether it's work or play, we have the power to no longer be prisoners of our technology. With any self-love change in our lives, consistency and mindfulness are KEY. Follow these tips: your mind, body, and spirit will thank you!!
1. A WiFi free space is a happy space OR tell your WiFi your relationship is no longer 24/7. Power it Off. Relax. Read. Dream.Try it and you’ll discover you’ll be more mindful of when you really need to access the internet. Bonus: No WiFi = No EMF radiation! It's best to not get super-close to the router to keep toggling it on/off. We have a great little remote power button we like to call our WiFi kill switch. Press a button and the WiFi connection with its wireless energy and endless procrastination opportunities disappears.
2. Your Bedroom without Blue Light OR Say no to digital devices in your sleep sanctuary. The wavelengths of blue light that screens emit, impact our ability to create melatonin—which can have emotional effects as well as keep us from sleeping. The crazy thing about blue light is that studies show that even if we are exposed to it for a few seconds—hello notifications, melatonin production and our precious and regenerative sleep cycles can be disrupted. Total darkness for optimal melatonin production The National Sleep Foundation Recommends powering down all devices 2 hours before bed. We arm ourselves with wrap-around Blue Blocking glasses starting at nightfall. Affordable and effective.
These Blue Light Blockers do the trick if you must check your insta or chats before that goodnight kiss. We offer various styles, too.
3. Sleep Sweet. That same blue light and distraction don’t just come from computers, phones, and tablets, it comes from digital clocks too The blue light emanating from them can induce insomnia or make it hard to fall back asleep after waking. Try an analog clock. We love this one showcased by the Museum of Modern Art.
4. Movement unlimited by wireless energy. Crush that spin class, that run or workout this way: Enjoy your playlists or podcasts whilst in Airplane Mode. so you're exposed to very little EMF-or POWER OFF- That way there's zero, nada, not a speck of wireless energy (also called yikes-radiation) that can interfere with your body's energy. Science has armed us with over 2000 studies pointing to biological insults from the energy that powers our devices. Try it and get the most from your exercise routine. We love the unplug mindfulness cards we found that serve as gentle reminders.
5. Dinner sans devices. Same goes for dates. So romantic, focused and intimate ... try it—park your phones or devices in a basket and let the conversation begin. Then, sit back and let the distractions melt away. First one who touches the phone stack has to do the dishes or pay the dinner bill (that'll do the trick)!
6. Pen to paper. This is so fun. Good therapy for your brain, your focus and organization—even your handwriting skills. Keep a pad handy in your bag or pocket and instead of whipping out your phone during class, seminars, church or meetings, take notes on paper. You’ll get better recall. Experts say we remember things we write, more readily than when we type. Try this with even simple things like your shopping lists. It feels good to physically cross stuff off lists—so satisfying and productive!
7. Un-invite distraction and focus on you.. That means devices out of site. Ahhhhhh. You can do this and you'll feel better for it. Deep Breaths in, deep exhale out. Again ... ahhhhhhh. Hold for four seconds on the inhale and exhale. You’ll be more focused and relaxed. Taking a yoga, pilates or meditation class is great for breath work—this is the same valuable mind/body connection.
8. Set a Social Media schedule. If you need Tweet, FB chat or Insta daily, then set a time and stick to it. After lunch for 15 minutes ... and then, here’s the hard part—that’s it. You can use also use an app like Calendly that pre-schedules your social media ahead of time and shows you what the layout would look like. Feeling even more powerful? Try getting down on a bi-weekly schedule. I can’t believe I’m down to a weekly visit to FB. I allow an hour a week to stay in touch or you can take the app off of your phone (Facebook messenger, too—which is known to breach privacy). This gives me more time every day to be productive ... and actually enjoy this gorgeous world, and the fabulous people and things in it. This awesome timer might be the ticket for you.
9. Everyday—no matter where you are in this big universe—take 5 minutes to feel your feet on the ground. Phone off or in airplane mode darling. "Grounding" is a now trendy centering practice, but doing it whilst on your phone defeats the purpose. Walking on wet sand on the beach at sunset feels great, but the effects are the same with grass or plain old dirt. It's all about our connection with Mother Earth. You'll miss it when wearing shoes running around all day or stuck in an office. The earth's energy resets us and absorbs negative energy. If you are feeling really deprived, schedule a camping trip or a beach day. No phones allowed! Just you, your partner and the great outdoors!
10. Once a day, share something tangible. We love, love, love this! Share your thoughts in something like this lovely journal—or even writing a note of gratitude, or sending a happy message to someone on paper. Bake something and share it. A chocolate chip cookie certainly beats a text! Humans thrive on connection. Give someone a hug or a snuggle who needs it.
Here's to Mindful Living in a Digital World.