Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection in 2022 • Earbuds with Incredible Sound 2. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed 3. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 4. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Crossbody Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 5. Super Power EMF Detector! All NEW Safe Sound II EMF Meter 6. The Hard Wire KIT! Turn Off WiFI. Connect All Devices To The Internet--Phones laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 7. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 8. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our Best Gift List 9. Jet Black Pack: Anti-EMF Headphones, Phone Stand, Stylus & Adapter 10. A Place to Charge Your Phone •Beautiful, Organized and Safe 11. Cable and Cord Tamers in Soft Stretchy Silicone 12. De-Stress Dough. Relax And Play. Digital Detox For Mind, Body and Soul 13. Our Fav New Screen Wipes! Clean Glasses, Laptops, Phones and Tablets- 14. The All Device Charging Cord- USB-C • Lightning • Micro USB All In One! 15. Big Folding Desk For Computer Time That Keeps Your Hands, Neck And Eyes Comfy On Your Computer And Ships FREE! 16. Soft Pink Gift Set. Password Book•Webcam Cover•Stylus•Blue Block Glasses 17. The Sticky Screen Cleaner Cover Your Camera or stick to your computer- 18. The Birthday Wish That Shows You Really Care. I Remembered Your Birthday Without Social Media 19. Vintage Text Message Analog Greeting Card 20. Our Favorite Analog Greeting Cards. You're My Favorite Person To Text- 72 Times A Day! 21. A to Z Easy EMF Detox! Clear Your Home Of EMF Step By Step- Ruan Living’s Workbook and Checklists
Password Secrets Darling-Why One Password and Managers are not such a good idea. 7 Top Tips To Crafting Best Passwords
The digital age has brought with it, passwords. So many passwords!
Your phone needs a password, the WiFi needs one, the computer, laptop or tablet and most apps and even you're electric company, the IRS and your email needs one.
Account Takeover Fraud is Rising!
A study just came out saying that over 22% of adults in the US have been a victim of account takeover fraud! During these attacks, people lose an average of $12,000 per case. Crazy!
This type of fraud occurs when a hacker gains access to a genuine account - such as social media, email, banking, even your profile for your favorite store.
One of the most important ways to protect your self is of course, secure and ever changing passwords!
By now we know each one should be unique and hard to guess to protect our privacy. Many experts recommend using a password generator or online password service.
Be aware that when you use 1Password, Or A Password Manager - online privacy is absolutely not guaranteed.
Here's Why We actually love writing our passwords down and tucking them away.
- We feel analog is safer. There's a much greater chance our devices will be hacked, then someone coming in and finding our tiny password book hidden in our drawer or dresser.
- Writing it down is better for our brain may even help us actually remember our passwords. This really cool study in Trends in Neuroscience and Education, showed that when children reproduced a single letter by drawing it on plain paper, vs tracing it over a dotted outline or typing it- they activated three distinct areas of their brains. We also know from another study that we learn something better when we write it down.
- We're not as stressed trying to remember every password and it lets us be more creative when we know we've got them written down.
The Secret Keeper Password Book. Write the Best Passwords Here!
Whether you write them down or use a password manager-Password Best Practices:
- Change them often! Every 90 days at least
- Sentences and Paraphrases are best
- No shorter than 17 characters
- Don't repeat passwords on different sites- if one is hacked, your other accounts or more easily hacked
- "Password" is not a great password, same for your birthday, address or kids address
- When buying online, don't repeat the same password from store to store. AND even more important, NEVER re-use your email password. If Target is hacked and your email/password combination is compromised and you've used your email password as your Target password, it won't take long for a hacker to get into your email and then get into the other places you shop.
- Keep your written passwords hidden in safe spot
Lets talk some truth about those Security Questions or Password Validation questions so many sites, like your bank or your health insurance are requiring. The real answers are all over your social media my love. Yes. Your hometown, first school, high school, best friend, mothers maiden name-Hello- she for sure follows you! Your favorite color and food. I'm betting you made that public somewhere.
The bank, the insurance company, anyone asking these questions doesn't really care what the answers are--there's no law that says your bank or health insurance need the actual truth to these questions. these questions are for YOU to prove you're actually you when you login. So grab a pen and add some creative answers- that are just for you to know and remember.
- Don't use actual "real" answers to security validation questions when you create the validation. Mothers maiden name, grandpas first name? Answer: Yacht Favorite Food: Sky You get the idea
- Change up those "Extra security questions" for different companies- just in case one gets hacked. with made up answers to things like, "What's your favorite food?" and "What's your mothers maiden name?"
I love our new linen password book, because each entry leaves room for these questions and answers. And-it's so pretty!