Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection • Earbuds with Incredible Sound and No Radiation 2. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch. Get EMF Protection For Better Sleep and Calmer Days 3. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed! 4. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 5. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Crossbody Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 6. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Classic Meter Detector 7. The Hard Wired KIT! Turn Off WiFI and Connect All Devices To The Internet- Phones, laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 8. Best and Cutest Blue Light Blocking Glasses. They Really Work! 9. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 10. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our Best Gift List 11. Big Folding Desk For Computer Time That Keeps Your Hands, Neck And Eyes Comfy On Your Computer 12. Tech Gift Set In Black •Avoid EMF in Style Stylus•Anti Radiation Headphones 13. A to Z Easy EMF Detox! Clear Your Home Of EMF Step By Step- Ruan Living’s Workbook and Checklists
Password Secrets Darling-shhhhh, don't tell! 7 Top Tips To Crafting Smart Passwordss
The digital age has brought with it, passwords. So many passwords!
Your phone needs a password, the WiFi needs one, the computer, laptop or tablet and most apps and even you're electric company, the IRS and your email needs one.
And we know each one should be unique and hard to guess to protect our privacy. Many experts recommend using a password generator or online password service.
Be aware that when you use a password manager or keep your device- online privacy is absolutely not guaranteed.
Here's Why We actually love writing our passwords down and tucking them away.
- We feel analog is safer. There's a much greater chance our devices will be hacked, then someone coming in and finding our tiny password book hidden in our drawer or dresser.
- Writing it down is better for our brain may even help us actually remember our passwords. This really cool study in Trends in Neuroscience and Education, showed that when children reproduced a single letter by drawing it on plain paper, vs tracing it over a dotted outline or typing it- they activated three distinct areas of their brains. We also know from another study that we learn something better when we write it down.
- We're not as stressed trying to remember every password and it lets us be more creative when we know we've got them written down.
Whether you write them down or use a password manager-Password Best Practices:
- Change them often! Every 90 days at least
- Sentences and Paraphrases are best
- No shorter than 17 characters
- Don't repeat passwords on different sites- if one is hacked, your other accounts or more easily hacked
- "Password" is not a great password, same for your birthday, address or kids address
- Change up those "Extra security questions" with made up answers to things like, "What's your favorite food?" and "What's your mothers maiden name?" There's no law that says your bank or health insurance need the actual truth to these questions.
- Keep your written passwords hidden in safe spot