Top Tech Wellness Products1. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 2. Turn Off WiFI! Our Easy Hardwire Internet Kit, To Install hard wire connections to phone, computer and all devices! 3. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Wireless Energy Detector 4. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch For Better Sleep and Calmer Days- Unplug! 5. Best Air Tube Anti Radiation Headphones • For Value and Comfort, The Best Headset For Honest EMF Protection
Balance With Technology Top 10 tips
Tyler Perry said, Don't let that phone in your pocket seep into your heart. Preach!
Top 10 steps to Health and Wellness in this technology-filled wireless world
1. Turn WiFi on ONLY WHEN you absolutely need it. Try it and you'll discover you'll be more mindful of when you really need to access the Internet.
2. Keep your phone and digital devices out of the bedroom- I use a simple old-fashioned battery alarm clock--with an optional light so I can sleep in total darkness for optimal melatonin production(and connection with my handsome husband!)
3. Keep the TV out of your bedroom too. That same blue light and distraction don't just come from computers, phones, and tablets, it comes from the television too. Or try Orange glasses to block blue light too!
4. Drop devices from your exercise routine OR if you love to exercise to sounds, turn your device on airplane mode and just listen to downloads
5. No device dinners. No device dates. These are so romantic and so fulfilling. Try it--park your phones or devices in a basket and let the conversation begin. And the distractions melt away.
6. Pen to Paper. This is so fun. Good for your brain, your focus, and your handwriting skills. Keep a pad handy in your bag or pocket and instead of whipping out your phone during class, seminars, church or meetings, take notes on paper. And you'll get better recall-experts say we remember things we write, more readily than we type. Try this with even simple things like your shopping lists.
7. 15 minutes of mindfulness per day without a phone or computer within eye-shot or earshot. Deep Breaths in, deep exhale out. Again... ahhhhhhh. Your brain will thank you. You'll be more focused and relaxed.
8. Set a Social Media schedule. If you need Tweet, or FB, chat or Insta daily, then set a time and stick to it. After lunch for 15 minutes . . . and then, here's the hard part, That's it. Feeling even more powerful? Try getting to a bi-weekly schedule. I can't believe I'm down to a weekly visit to FB. I allow an hour a week to stay in touch. Which gives me more time every day to actually enjoy this gorgeous world and the fabulous people and things in it.
9. Every day--no matter where you are in this big universe, take 5 minutes to feel your feet on the ground. Phone off or on airplane. Grounding is a now trending centering practice, but doing it whilst on your phone defeats the purpose.
We hope these sweet and simple tips gave you some good reasons to live a tech healthy lifestyle. Not too hard, is it? Don't worry, we got your back.
Stay safe. Stay lovely,
XO Tech Wellness Tribe