Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Headphones for EMF Protection • Earbuds with Incredible Sound and No Radiation 2. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch. Get EMF Protection For Better Sleep and Calmer Days 3. Cat 8 EMF Protection Ethernet Cable Hardwire For Fastest Internet Speed! 4. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. These Dongles Let You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll With NO Radiation! 5. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 6. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Classic Meter Detector 7. The Hard Wired KIT! Turn Off WiFI and Connect All Devices To The Internet- Phones, laptops, tablets All EMF-Free! 8. Best and Cutest Blue Light Blocking Glasses. They Really Work! 9. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 10. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our🎁Best Gift List
Balance With Technology Top 10 tips
Tyler Perry said, Don't let that phone in your pocket seep into your heart. Preach!
Top 10 steps to Health and Wellness in this technology-filled wireless world
1. Turn WiFi on ONLY WHEN you absolutely need it. Try it and you'll discover you'll be more mindful of when you really need to access the Internet.
2. Keep your phone and digital devices out of the bedroom- I use a simple old-fashioned battery alarm clock--with an optional light so I can sleep in total darkness for optimal melatonin production(and connection with my handsome husband!)
3. Keep the TV out of your bedroom too. That same blue light and distraction don't just come from computers, phones, and tablets, it comes from the television too. Or try Orange glasses to block blue light too!
4. Drop devices from your exercise routine OR if you love to exercise to sounds, turn your device on airplane mode and just listen to downloads
5. No device dinners. No device dates. These are so romantic and so fulfilling. Try it--park your phones or devices in a basket and let the conversation begin. And the distractions melt away.
6. Pen to Paper. This is so fun. Good for your brain, your focus, and your handwriting skills. Keep a pad handy in your bag or pocket and instead of whipping out your phone during class, seminars, church or meetings, take notes on paper. And you'll get better recall-experts say we remember things we write, more readily than we type. Try this with even simple things like your shopping lists.
7. 15 minutes of mindfulness per day without a phone or computer within eye-shot or earshot. Deep Breaths in, deep exhale out. Again... ahhhhhhh. Your brain will thank you. You'll be more focused and relaxed.
8. Set a Social Media schedule. If you need Tweet, or FB, chat or Insta daily, then set a time and stick to it. After lunch for 15 minutes . . . and then, here's the hard part, That's it. Feeling even more powerful? Try getting to a bi-weekly schedule. I can't believe I'm down to a weekly visit to FB. I allow an hour a week to stay in touch. Which gives me more time every day to actually enjoy this gorgeous world and the fabulous people and things in it.
9. Every day--no matter where you are in this big universe, take 5 minutes to feel your feet on the ground. Phone off or on airplane. Grounding is a now trending centering practice, but doing it whilst on your phone defeats the purpose.
We hope these sweet and simple tips gave you some good reasons to live a tech healthy lifestyle. Not too hard, is it? Don't worry, we got your back.
Stay safe. Stay lovely,
XO Tech Wellness Tribe