Best 25 Games No Internet #9 - Love Balls
9. Love Balls
Your kids will enjoy this game that’s as cute as the name. This one’s new and gives you several games to play in Airplane mode.
Two happy little balls sit on either side of teeter-totter. As you draw lines you “motivate” the little balls to push the balls to and fro and they roll into each other and make little explosions of happy fireworks. A fun physics lesson and experiment.
TECH WELLNESS TIP Play this one together as a family. Remember to Switch off the WiFi as well as having the device in airplane mode
Tips For Using Free and WiFi Free Games Without Internet and Without Data
- Download free version of App online. and Open App AFTER disconnection to avoid advertising and in-app purchases.
- Use a WiFi remote switch to avoid direct EMF from your WiFi
- Disallow all notifications and Click Out of all Ads. Typically you do this once and the ads will not reappear.
- Check Privacy and Notification Settings and disallow Apps from using your microphone, location, camera and sending notifications. More Privacy Tips Here
- Turn WiFi off and play in Airplane mode to avoid wireless EMF.
- Use a stylus to avoid magnetic energy
- Use orange glasses for digital glare and healthy sleep cycles.
- Dr. Young, Digital Addiction Expert. Age Recommendations:
- Kids Under 3: No Screens
- Kids 3 to 6: One Hour or less and use device with your child
- Kids 6 to 9 Up to 2 hours of supervised screen time
- Kids 9 to 12 let them play up to 2 hours and best to set no-tech family times each day
WHY PLAY NO INTERNET GAMES THAT DON'T USE WIFI, DATA, OR REQUIRE YOU TO BE ONLINE?
WiFi-free games are really the best bet anytime, but can be a LIFE-SAVER when you are traveling, whether it be on train, plane or car.
The trick is to download the games (or podcasts, for Mom and Dad) when you have a clear, strong internet signal at home. Then, when you are driving to your relatives in Jersey or 30,000 feet in the air - you've got access to games to keep the whole fam busy without needing the internet.
Games and Apps are Safer when No WiFi is involved
There’s tons of controversy about the benefits children get from using interactive gaming applications and the flip side--harmful effects to a child’s developing brain, possibly caused by exposure to violence in games or other such undesirable virtual situations. More often than not, these concerns focus on how these smart device applications impact a child’s learning or mental health/ development.
The Expert Says
If you want your kids to develop better sensory-motor skills and better reading skills, screens for kids under 3 should be off limits. Dr. Kimberly Young, notes that kids develop better sensory-motor skills playing with real toys and better reading skills off line.
And Your Kids Avoid Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields or EMF or Radiation . . .
At Tech Wellness, we are also concerned with physiological health: WiFi and Cell signal wireless EMF exposure on little bodies. There are many studies that that show EMF radiation has biological effects. Without a doubt.
This is especially concerning when it comes to children and their developing bodies. The energy from devices penetrates deeper into their brains as a result. In fact this study using models of brain tissue of children 5 to 8 years old, indicated that the maximum SAR in 1 g about two times higher than in adult models. Devra Davis sites several research studies and shows why children absorb more radiation then adults and the consequences of that exposure.
The good news is that radiation coming from the WiFi drops off dramatically with distance. So, use your laptops, tablets and cellphone is Airplane mode and Tech Wellness recommends keeping a minimum of 15 to 20 feet of distance between you and you and the router for safety.
And--Turn off WiFi when you're not using it. That’s why we love our WiFi Switch you don’t need to get close to the wireless radiation from your router and it makes it easy power off anytime. Many parents have shared that they find their children sleep better when the WiFi’s off.
A happy fact is that all EMF exposures drop with distance from the source. YAY! That goes for the wireless radiation and for the magnetic energy waves, which is present with most electronic devices.
To get some more distance from your phone while making a phone call try talking on speaker phone or using a wired airtube headset.
Like the idea of avoiding Wireless EMF? Here are three easy ways:
- WiFi off means no wireless energy is coming from the WiFi.
- Airplane mode means no WiFi or cell signal is coming from the phone, tablet or computer.
- Bluetooth off means no Bluetooth energy is coming from or to the computer, cell phone or tablet.
Our Mission at Tech Wellness is to bring awareness, balance and wellness to your relationship with technology. We can create spaces that are healthier and safer for our families by being mindful of our devices and the potential tech-toxins of our modern world.
Check out our complete Wellness Guide To Wireless
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or ideas for anything I can add to this solutions-based site to make it easier or more helpful.