Top Tech Wellness Products1. Best Air Tube Anti Radiation Headphones • For Value and Comfort, The Best Headset For Honest EMF Protection 2. UNPLUG! Turn Off WiFi With Our Easy WiFi Kill Switch For Better Sleep and Calmer Days- Unplug! 3. Cable To Hardwire iPhone, Computers, WiFI and All Devices to the Internet. Double Shielded! Our No EMF CAT 8 Ethernet Cord is Awesome! 4. Who Knew? Use iPhone Online with NO EMF, No WiFi. This Dongle Lets You Browse, Use a Messaging App, Email and Scoll! 5. Cross Body Leather Phone Case With EMF Protection: Our Exclusive AUGUST Faraday Bag--Stylish Radiation Protection, RFID Credit Card Slots, Plus A Place For Your Essentials 6. SuperPower! See and Hear Invisible EMF Radiation. Protect Your Home With This Safe and Sound Wireless Energy Detector 7. Turn Off WiFI! Our Easy Hardwire Internet Kit, To Install hard wire connections to phone, computer and all devices! 8. Best and Cutest Blue Light Blocking Glasses. They Really Work! 9. What is Blue Light? Save On The New Tech Wellness Blue Light Blocking Bundle! Three Glasses To Cover All Kinds Of Blue Light 10. Privacy Is Beautiful. The Secret Keeper Password Log Tops Our🎁Best Gift List
DIGITAL WELLNESS DAY AND MORE For Joyful Tech During Social Distancing + Unplug, Wellness & Digital Mindfulness Events
Enjoy the List and Remember these Healthy Tech Use Tips:
Try a putting using a phone stand- great for distance and Tech-Neck
Turn of WiFi Anytime You're Not Using It To Decrease EMF In Your Home
We love the WiFi Kill Switch to Shut Off the WiFi safely
Block The Blue With Glasses and Screen Protectors- Being Online, Staring At A Screen, Is Tough On You Eye's And Your Delicate Eye Area Skin
Dave Asprey and August Brice sporting their Blue Blocking Glasses at an Evening Event.
Digital Wellness Day May 1st!
Lets Do Something Fun Shall We?
Here are some great events to attend in celebration of the first annual Digital Wellness Day brought to you by The Digital Wellness Collective! Find More Events Here-
A mindful coloring activity to provide mental health and wellness for adults and youths. Tune in to our Instagram channel (@mo_hotels) for more information on May 1, 2020.
Join @talkmoretechless on Instagram Live at 2pm on May 1st for a Digital Wellness training. We'll be learning what it looks like to take time away from our devices. We'll look at how this effects our own health, relationships, sleep, productivity and in times of social distancing our loneliness. Follow Talk More Tech Less on these platforms for announcements
On May 1st from 5:00 -7:00 p.m. PST, everyone will join together and will play the same music in their individual homes, coming together for a remote dance party, knowing they are joined by hundreds of others nearby, dancing to the same beat!
Celebrate the first ever Digital Wellness Day with Liana Pavane, digital wellness coach and Founder of TTYL, and Teodora Pavkovic, a psychologist, parenting coach and international speaker.
Join Kai May 1, 2020 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)for a free 30-minute webinar on optimizing your Digital Wellness Diet as she lays out the necessary ingredients to live and work well. Nourishment comes in many forms and our little daily habits have a huge impact! Fuel your energy for greater productivity, a positive outlook, and the mindset to grow in the face of adverse conditions.
Transform your Tech Use To Be More Mindful and Life-Giving
As we're all navigating this health alert together, it's more important than ever that we maintain a healthy relationship with our phones and all our devices. If you're waking up and instantly turning to technology for the latest news and feeling anxious and afraid, that's a signal that it may be time to turn them off-- or turn to something inspirational, or FaceTime a loved one! This is a great opportunity to detox from unhealthy, mindless use of technology, and make sure we're using it in ways that are life-giving instead.
One of my very first Tech Wellness Ways was "Your phone was designed to make life better and easier, when it stops feeling that way, put it down." During this time of social distancing, it may feel like technology is unavoidable - but how about we use it to bring us closer to and encourage the people we love.
Need some ideas? Today I'm having tea with Lori Woodley, the magical founder of the teen leadership program, All It Takes. We'll be face-timing and catching up. My daughter has weekly dinner parties in NYC and they haven't stopped just because they can't meet in her apartment - instead everyone grabs dinner and goes on Zoom. It's beautiful. As a family, we've been connecting and having fun by playing games online. You could even try streaming a live workout or bringing some friends together for a weekly online book club!
- Virtual tour of the deYoung Art Museum in San Francisco (Google Arts & Culture)
- Virtual museums, classes, and exhibits in San Francisco (curated by Red Tricycle)
- Virtual museums, classes, and exhibits in Seattle (curated by Red Tricycle)
- Virtual museums, classes, and exhibits in San Diego (curated by Red Tricycle)
- Virtual museums, classes, and exhibits in Chicago (curated by Red Tricycle)
- Virtual tour of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Virtual tour of the Louvre museum in Paris, France
- Virtual tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
- Virtual tour of American National Parks (Google Arts & Culture)
- Virtual tour of the Great Wall of China
- Virtual tour of Mars from pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover (Google)
- Virtual "field trips" to zoos, dairies, symphonies, and operas (curated by Red Tricycle)
- 6:00 a.m. -- Music classes from Jam with Jamie (also uploaded for later viewing)
- 8:00 a.m. -- Daily music, movement, yoga classes, and more for pre-K/young kids from Union City Play in New York City
- 11:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. -- Stars in the House, a 60 min. performance and chat by various Broadway actors and other performers to raise money for out-of-work entertainers (YouTube @The Actors Fund)
- 4:30 p.m. -- Every night a new recording from The Metropolitan Opera is available to stream
- Various -- A full list of live concerts streaming, varying from pop stars to operas (curated by NPR)
- Tour 31 National Parks with Google Earth. This is fun--an overview all the parks from Joshua Tree to Mount Ranier to Zion to Wind Cave National Park.
- Over 300,000 e-books and audiobooks from the New York Public Library (with books for children available as well)
- Class Central offering 15k online classes for free
- 2 months of free classes for creatives and curious at Skill Share
- Peleton App for Free for 90 days
- Shine Mental health toolkit to deal with Coronavirus
- Free Yoga on the Down Dog App and at Core Power Yoga
- Free Meditations on Headspace App
- Free Access to God's Word on the Bible App
- Listen to this Do Not Fear Playlist on Spotify to brighten up your day
- Access Free Workouts from Nike Trainers on the Nike Training App
- CircleTime classes for age 0–6 including yoga, storytime, cooking, and music (registration required)
- Interactive pretend play challenges and activity sheets from the Bay Area Children's Theater Creativity Corner (YouTube)
Quarantine Art Club, a daily drawing challenge from illustrator Carson Ellis (Du Iz Tak?) (Instagram @carsonellis)
Stop Motion Kids Camp enrollment from artist Trisha Zemp is being offered for free (redeem enrollment code by sharing one of Zemp's posts on Instagram @trishazemp)
8:30 a.m.(T/Th) -- Drawing with Toddlers, a short drawing lesson from E. B. Goodale (Under the Lilacs) (Instagram Live @ebgoodale)
10:00 a.m. -- Lunchtime Doodles, a ~30 min. art lesson with Mo Willems (Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus) (YouTube @The Kennedy Center)
10:00 a.m. -- Drawing lessons with Wendy Macnaughton (NYT bestselling illustrator) (Instagram Live @wendymac)
11:00 a.m. -- Draw Every Day with JJK, a ~20 min. drawing lesson with Jarrett J. Krosoczka (Lunch Lady graphic novel series) (YouTube @ Jarrett J. Krosoczka—author & illustrator)
Virtual tour of the Boston Children's Museum (Google Earth)
Live Storytelling from the Brooklyn Library
PARENTS AND EDUCATORS
- Distance learning resources from The Smithsonian
- PBS learning tools
- Flipgrid, supporting remote learning
- The most extensive list of educational resources anywhere on the internet right now
- Common Sense Media guidelines during Covid-19, for families and educators
- Child Mind Institute, Facebook Lives, daily tips, and many other resources
- Cyber Civics for homeschool and community groups, now at 50% off with code: stuckathome2020
- Remote learning resources for kids and teens from The New York Public Library
- Khan Academy is offering daily school schedules for kids ages 2-18
- Resources for online PE for kids by Shape America
In Person Events
Will Resume at TBD date
Reset Summer Camp
This digital detox program creates space between addicted gamers and their devices. Reset Summer Camp provides a clinical program partnered with a fun summer camp. Campers partake in solo and group therapy. The summer camps are located at various universities across the U.S. The two week program is $4,250 and the 4 week session is $7,850. Dates vary per location.
Free Forest School Digital Wellness Events
This family friendly group allows families and young children (0-6) to meet up once a week. They play together in nature, have a snack, take a walk, and finish off with circle time. This allows the kids to build confidence about being in nature and allows families some much-needed unplugged time. There are locations for this event all over the U.S as well as a wide range of other countries, check out the website to find your nearest chapter. This is free to all.
America Offline- Overnight Experiences Teen Camp
Loma Mar, California
This 3 day 2 night program teaches boys ages 14-18 the importance of digital mindfulness, a plethora of offline games, and the implementation of being self-aware. Kids are much more likely to maintain spending time offline if they have family and friends who do the same. The boys will be placed in cabins which serve as their teams when competing in a variety of athletic competitions. This retreat is located in Loma Mar, California and starts at a price of $695.